Online Reviews, Reputation Management, and Consumer Behaviors
Here are some facts about the matter:
- 77% of patients use online reviews as their first step in choosing a new provider.
- 84% of consumers trust online reviews as being reliable and genuine.
- 91% will read them, regardless of their feelings about online reviews.
- 41% of consumers admit that social media would affect their choice.
- 43% of baby boomers are using social media for health information.
- 50% of general online users searching a medical condition are also searching for a specific provider.
- Nearly 80% of healthcare consumers state that a health provider’s trustworthiness is the most important & desired trait.
- For which, 68% of consumers state they would be willing to travel further for a better healthcare experience.
These are but eight of many sequences of purchasing behaviors that healthcare and general consumers are using to make their shopping decisions. And, it’s worth noting that healthcare consumer behaviors and the general consumer behaviors are only coming closer and closer together.
All this data simply SCREAMS the importance of ensure and safeguarding that your business has a solid reputation management strategy.
To help your business get a full scope understanding of where your reputation truly is, we’ve “hired” a special private investigator to look into all your online reviews — even the ones you don’t know about!
This new P.I. is our newest and most advanced UpDoc Bot. AND, all you need to do is click on that button below, engage them on Facebook messenger and they’ll get right to work with digging up all the good, bad, and ugly — all organized in a free report about your business and your reputation.