Author: Max Zirbel, Chief Innovation Officer
- Facebook is the #1 most utilized social media platform in the world, and, it’s not going to slow down any time soon.
- With 72% of all Internet users being active social media users and over 80% of healthcare consumers relying upon internet content for healthcare decisions, Facebook is a strong place to start in getting more patients from new marketplaces.
- Almost 50% of healthcare consumers use social media for healthcare-related information.
- With such a perfect channel in place, clinical practices should utilize this powerful targeting platform for new patients — getting the right message, in front of the right audience, at the right time, for the right action.
- The steps to get fantastic results need to be crafted and precise. After that, it’s just consistently putting out more valuable content to draw in more patients. Enjoy!
Want to learn more about bringing your company name to the forefront of what people see on Facebook? Download our New Patients From Facebook Blueprint by clicking on the link below!