Last year, we had a great response which started a dialogue about value based pay, wage transparency, employer expectations, the current struggles of owners and private practitioners, as well as discussions surrounding how new grads can bring more value — especially in a time when their earning potential seems stunted compared to the student debt being accrued.
This year’s reports reveals some interesting behavioral tendencies and many areas of opportunities for the employee-employer relationship to become collaborative, rather than remain distantly competitive in nature if not historically conflicted.
If you’re wondering:
- Where to find top talent?
- What they are attracted to?
- How are owners and hiring managers going about recruitment?
- At what point does negotiations become a deal breaker?
- And, what does the current talent pool consider as acceptable work life balance?
If any of those are a, “Yes” or even a “Sure, why not?” … then, you’re going to want to sign up to the UpDoc Media UpDate newsletter as this year’s DPT Talent Acquisition Report will be a newsletter exclusive.
Sign up below!