Welcome to the 2022 edition of the Job Market Pulse Report!
This edition is a BIG one and comes off the heels of the 2022 Talent Acquisition and Retention Report. The biggest coverage this edition presents is a state-by-state comparison of information that carries considerations of cost of living as well as comparative pay against the national average.
This edition also features:
- Ratio based calculations for the major roles in Rehab Therapy.
- A strong discussion on the need for job market normalcy and confidence.
- The first ever three year rolling average and analysis based on role and setting.
- And, a deep dive into the financial differential of pay versus cost of living.
As a teaser, we can share our top 3 and bottom 3 states by pay; and, just below the Pay vs. COL color coded map.
As another sneak preview into the data shared in this 2022 Pulse edition: A reasonable range a Rehab Therapist Assistant Pay can be seen as a ratio and can be calculated by setting and location.
Off the top: If you are a PTA, a PT would make ~30% more; or, that you would make -23% less than a PT.
This is cross transferable respective to rehab therapy discipline.
When comparing roles:
- Rehab Therapy Managers make 14.53% more than PTs.
- Occupational Therapists make -7.93% less than PTs.
- Physical Therapist Assistant -22.65% less than PTs.
- PT Residents make -24.54% less than PTs.
- And, Rehab Aide/Tech/Support/Reception makes approximately -66.75% than PTs.
Covering the ever popular State by State comparison, again with this edition looking also at Cost of Living (COL) — there is an entire table of each state and where they fall in terms of above or below average pay versus above or below average cost of living.
UPDATE NOTE: 2022 report edition 1.1 — we were made aware that our New Jersey numbers hosted an error in the state's average and standard deviation with the original release. This has been corrected as a 1.1 edition which has been updated and is made available through the form below. If you had signed up prior, submitting the form below will deliver a new link with the 1.1 edition. Thank you!
Ready to read the full report?
Please submit the form below to receive the e-periodical directly to your email inbox.
Be sure to whitelist updocmedia.com or check in your promotion or spam folders, if you don't receive the automated email within the hour.