October 14, 2021
Burnout Statistics to Consider:
- Burnt out employees are twice as likely to convince their coworkers to resign with them. (Limeade, 2020)
- Three out of four employee resignations could have been prevented. (Work Institute, 2020)
- 25% to 59% of a company’s turnover rate can be reduced if the workforce is highly engaged. The Digital Group, 2020)
- As of 2016, Millennials became the largest age group in the workforce (PewResearch 2018).
- Gen Zers (58%) and Millennials (55%) have also taken a new job due to burnout. (Limeade, 2020)
- 47% of millennials say they intend to leave their company within a couple of years. A similar number of Gen Zers in the American workforce report the same. (Business Insider, 2019)